Privacy and Policy
Welcome to this Uth Softwares website. We at Uth Softwres respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
- We do not require personal information to obtain access to most of our website.
- We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name,email, company, phone number, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
- We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order :
- To create products or services that may meet your needs.
- To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses.
To allow you to subscribe to our news letter.
- We will not use or share, either within Uth Softwares or with a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes. Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information to another country, but among Uth Softwares and its affiliates, for purposes other than direct marketing, such as for storage, or for carrying out the processing detailed above, or because of where our servers are located, but we do not provide or use personal information to unrelated businesses for direct marketing purposes.
- To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
- If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by Uth Softwares to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
Dispute Resolution/ Contact Information:
Questions or comments about this statement, or any requests for access, or complaints, whether or not applying to Uth, should be submitted to the following address:
B2, Ramakrishna Flats, No:18/22,
Ramakrishnapuram 3rd Street,Adambakkam,Chennai-88
Attn: Privacy Officer